[Savannah-register-public] Re: submission of A Better Extension Language

From: Henri Lesourd
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: submission of A Better Extension Language - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:48:20 +0200

address@hidden wrote:

Henri Lesourd <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License: Package: A Better Extension Language
System name: abel
Type: non-GNU software & documentation

ABEL: A Better Extension Language

The purpose of the ABEL research project is
to design a better language/runtime lib for
the purpose of extending and interactively
developing software. Currently, the only
available component is the parser. I don\'t
have any whitepaper yet for discussing
further details, but I will of course do
literature at some point in the future.

The (current) homepage of the project is:
http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/~henri/abel.html

The code can be downloaded from:
http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/~henri/abel.tgz

Best, Henri

Other Software Required:
No dependencies, the program is currently
a pure C program that uses only standard
libs.

Hi,

I submitted my ABEL package to you two weeks
ago. It is fully Free Software, and has very
few dependencies. It is currently quite small,
thus it should be very easy to review.

For me, it would be useful to host this project
on a public server, especially in order to allow
other people to conveniently take part to the
project in the future (at least, I want this
problem to be solved from the beginning, this
way I don't need to think about that anymore).

On the other hand, the fact that this issue is
not solved yet stalls the project a little bit,
and I will have to go further soon anyway.

I know that my project is probably not the only
one on the list, but would it be possible to have
at least a rough estimation of how much time you
need to have a look at my submission ?

Sincerely,

   Henri Lesourd