[Savannah-register-public] [task #6823] Submission of basecalc

From: Stephan Peijnik
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6823] Submission of basecalc
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 12:52:19 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => sp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

Firstly I would like to let you know that we are sorry for the huge delay you
have been facing. Do you still want your project hosted at GNU Savannah?

Secondly, you mention that your project is being developed using a
proprietary operating system and a proprietary IDE/compiler. Does your
project work equally well on a free operating system, such as GNU/Linux?
At GNU Savannah we have a policy to only host free software projects which
are usable on a free operating system. Please provide me with more
information about this point.

Regards,

Stephan

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?6823>