[Savannah-register-public] [task #6838] Submission of Addressbook

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6838] Submission of Addressbook
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:06:51 +0200

                 Assigned to:                    None => sp

    Follow-up Comment #1:

    Hi Jose,

    Firstly I would like to let you know that I am sorry for the huge delay you
    have been facing.

    The license notice in vcard.el contains the old address of the FSF. Please
    update the license notice.

Done.

    Also, there is no copy of the GNU GPL in your 'tarball'. Please add a copy
of
    the GPL to the tarball.

Done.

    Also, addressbook.texi does not include a full copy of the GNU FDL. Please
    include fdl.texi in your tarball and use '@include' to add it to your
    documentation.

I shall ask Xavier Maillard (who is working in the manual) to include a
copy of the FDL.

It is possible to create the project now?

--
Jose E. Marchesi    <address@hidden>
                    <address@hidden>

GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org