[Savannah-register-public] [task #6988] Submission of PeaZip cross-platf

From: Michael Casadevall
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #6988] Submission of PeaZip cross-platform portable archiver
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:19:29 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,
I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah. I
apologize for the delay; we've been dealing with a large backlog of
submissions.

Before releasing your project under the GPL, please place
copyright notices and permission to copy statements at the beginning of every
file of source code.

In addition, if you haven't already, please copy a copy of the plain text
version of the GPL, available from
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt), into a file named "COPYING".

Additional instructions are available from
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn why a
copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code, for example, go
to http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude

The address of the FSF has changed, and is now:

  59 Temple Place, Suite 330
  Boston, MA  02111-1307
  USA

Please update your files.

Would you please agree to license under the "GNU GPL v2 or later"?

The reason for this is that when we publish GPL v3, it will be
important for all GPL-covered programs to advance to GPL v3.  If you don't
put this in the files now, the only way to port your program to GPL v3 would
be to ask each and every copyright holder, and that maybe very difficult.

We can explain the issue in more detail if you wish.  If you have concerns
about "GNU GPL v2 or later", We'd be happy to address them too.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface following the link below. Do not reply directly, the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such