[Savannah-register-public] [task #7111] Submission of Not Another Plesk

From: Javier Barrio
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7111] Submission of Not Another Plesk Admin Linux Manager
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:53:51 +0000

Hello,

We need Savannah as soon as possible because we want to start the
brainstorming in a mailing list and start coding in a month or so.

We accept the conditions, but we have a problem right now:

As we did submit the project request more than a month ago and had no reply
since then, we also requested it at sourceforge.net. They have approved the
project and the request is going to be processed in less than two weeks. They
also have Subversion access.

So, that is the situation.

What can we do? Do you have Subversion or just CVS? What do you suggest to
us?

Thanks in advance.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?7111>