[Savannah-register-public] Fwd: [task #7338] Submission of Emacs Object

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Fwd: [task #7338] Submission of Emacs Object oNtology
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 22:14:52 +0300

Hi,

Assuming author is going to upload only three .el files found on his
website, there are no problems with this project I can see.

Here is my proposed follow-up then:

Hi,

I'm reviewing your project for inclusion in Savannah.

While the three .el files found on the page you provided (cell.el,
eon.el and pixel.el) seem OK, it is not clear which files exactly you
are going to upload.  Please prepare a tarball with the files; do not
forget to include a full-text copy of GNU GPL in it.

--
Cheers,
Alex