[Savannah-register-public] [task #7098] Submission of Treegrid-OOCalc

From: DELCOURTE
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7098] Submission of Treegrid-OOCalc
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 08:45:08 +0000

Hi Jean-Michel,

I have posted an answer yesterday on the page
http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?7098 and a copy of this message had been sent to
my email box... so why didn't you receive a copy ?

I still want to host this project on savannah. Here above is my message of
yesterday :

I have done the modifications you expected.

To access the macro just navigate in the menu :
Tools > Macros > Manage the macros > OpenOffice.org Basic and then edit the
macro Treegrid2 from file TREEGRID_TREETABLE_openoffice_calc_macro.ods.

http://www.christophe.delcourte.info/TreeGrid-TreeTable-for-OpenOffice-Calc-Spreadsheet-with-a-macro.htm

The instructions are improved. Then using this treegrid would be easyer than
before.

Concerning copyrights, what do you mean exactly by adding copyrights and
notice license in header of source code (macro) ?

PS : I won't answer easily next week, because I will be travelling abroad.

Best regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?7098>

  Message posté via/par Savannah