[Savannah-register-public] [task #7027] Submission of Learn GNU/Linux Sh

From: TinkerTim
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7027] Submission of Learn GNU/Linux Shell Online
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 05:26:00 +0000

Sadly,
no one seems to be convinced of the effectiveness of this idea.
No one seems to have any interest in funding it even for the sake of their
own advertisement.
Makes me wonder how I got the whole thing so horribly wrong.
I do not have the abilities or time to code up such a huge project, so close
it.
ark

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?7027>