[Savannah-register-public] [task #7390] Submission of CHeMS Content Help

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7390] Submission of CHeMS Content Helper Management System
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 06:37:53 +0000

Hi,

I'm evaluating your project for inclusion into Savannah.

We prefer to approve projects with some source code available in order to
catch possible legal problems early.  If you have some code to show, please
prepare a tarball with all necessary files and provide a link (URL) to it.  If
hosting the file is a problem, please attach the file to the tracker or email
it to me directly.

Note however, that by providing the source files in a described way you are
effectively making a release of your project.  Please include a full-text copy
of GNU GPL and make sure source files contain valid copyright and license
notices, as described in details here:
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToGetYourProjectApprovedQuickly

--
Cheers,