[Savannah-register-public] [task #7688] Submission of QT-based UI for GN

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7688] Submission of QT-based UI for GNU Robots
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 01:48:29 +0000

Hi Atul,

You have the GPLv3 in the COPYING file, this means that you have
chosen the GPLv3 as the license for your project instead of GPLv2 as
you selected on the license field when you submitted the project? In
this case I will switch the license of your project when I'll
approved.

Related to the latest issue m please if you want to use the GPLv3,
please change the notice at the top of every file of your project
because the current notice it's for GPLv2 not GPLv3 because as
this line says: "either version 2 of the License, or (at your option)
any later version." doesn't leave your project under the GPLv3 because
"at your option" text.

The latest points are pretty important to keep the code of your
project free of license problems, please fix it and I will approve
your project without any problem.

Regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?7688>