[Savannah-register-public] [task #7933] Submission of Clean GNU

From: Robert Eckhoff
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7933] Submission of Clean GNU
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 19:57:15 +0000

The goal of the project registration is to switch to Savannah as my primary
hosting.  I will probably be deleting the Sourceforge CGNU site as soon as
everything is moved to Savannah.  I did not originally consider the license of
the documentation.  You are right, GNU FDL is most appropriate for CGNU
documentation.  All CGNU documentation will have an FDL footer.  All build
code will be GPL though, as it derives from the GCC executable code.  If GCC
maintainers are interested in merging any code I write into mainline I will
also be willing to sign over the copyright to the code, when the time comes.

I thought originally that since the project derived directly from GNU code
that it was classified as a GNU project.  Sorry for my misunderstanding.  I am
perfectly happy being classified as Non-GNU, however I can't seem to find how
to switch this CGNU submission to read as Non-GNU.  Any help will be
appreciated.

~Robert

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?7933>