[Savannah-register-public] [task #9137] Submission of Ticketingsystem

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9137] Submission of Ticketingsystem
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 04:43:26 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => nicalvaro

Follow-up Comment #1:

I checked the contents of your project zipped file. While I think that your
project sounds very nice, there are few things that we have to do before I can
approve this project.

1. If you are using the GPL license notice, place a copy of it in your
archive (zip file, tarball).

Easiest way to is download the GPL text (a) and add it to your project. Do
not remove or edit the file.

a) http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.txt

2. Make sure that all original and non-trivial files that are part of your
project contain a Copyright and license notice.
Please, follow this guide (b).

b) http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html#SEC4

3. Is there any other software that your project would not work without other
than PHP and JavaScript? Perhaps, a PHP script from another project? If so we
need the links and the license of those project. It sounds like this project
requires mysql.

I hope that was easy to understand, but if you have any questions just ask
us. Thanks.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?9137>