Re: [Savannah-register-public] hosting gnu apps for non gnu platform

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] hosting gnu apps for non gnu platform
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 08:10:34 +0200

Hello Aaraai,

this mailing list is mainly a read-only list where the Savannah
system logs the messages of the item tracker. I doubt it is read by many
people except some technical staff.

I recommend to post that question on
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/savannah-hackers-public
where most of the public discussions about Savannah's policy take place.

Regards,
Sebastian