[Savannah-register-public] [task #9309] Submission of Network

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9309] Submission of Network
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 18:29:04 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => nicalvaro

Follow-up Comment #1:

I am reviewing your submission. I would you to make some updates before I
approve this submission.

1. Please, place your a file called COPYING with the license you are using in
the tarball.

2. Please, place your copyright information in each non-trivial and
non-derived project file you are developing.

3. Please, place a license notice below each of your copyright notices.

4. Please, define if this is for the Linux kernel or the GNU/Linux operating
system. Saying just Linux is ambiguous.

5. Are there any dependencies for your project to work? If so, please list
them and the license that they use.

Please follow this guide for any more help:

http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToGetYourProjectApprovedQuickly

--
Thanks!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?9309>