[Savannah-register-public] [task #9296] Submission of davfs2

From: Werner Baumann
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9296] Submission of davfs2
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 16:58:14 +0000

coda.h:
I will drop LPGL and use the alternative License for coda.h as suggested.

fuse headers:
I will drop support for the old interface (fuse5_kernel.h). It was never part
of the official Linux kernel and is deprecated by the author anyway.
With fuse7 I will use the modified BSD license. By way of this I will update
to the latest version to make use of some extensions.
This will require some changes in the source code that I wanted do do anyway
and will take some time.

I think I will have to include copyright and license notices for these files
into the AUTHORS file too (so it is available in binary packages).

File COPYING would only contain GPL v3. As far as I can see the files
included by the GNU Auto-tools have either the "or any later"-clause or a more
permissive license.

I will post again when I have done the changes.

Cheers
Werner

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?9296>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah