[Savannah-register-public] [task #9567] Submission of System V style ini

From: Dr. Werner Fink
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9567] Submission of System V style init programs
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:42:27 +0000

The sysvinit project written by
Miquel van Smoorenburg <address@hidden>
includes already a file called COPYRIGHT which in fact refers
to the GPL version 2.

Now this project seems not to be maintained by Miquel anymore
therefore we, that are maintainers from Debian and from the
openSuSE project, want to continue and develop the project
on a neutral and uncommitted site like savannah.  With this
we are able to put our efforts together for an uptodate
sysvinit project to the advantage of of all distributions
out there.

IMHO there is no problem to include a physical copy of the
current GPL.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?9567>