[Savannah-register-public] [task #9526] Submission of Scacchi3D

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9526] Submission of Scacchi3D
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 00:41:27 +0000

             Assigned to:               nicalvaro => None

Follow-up Comment #4:

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. It's just that this site is run by volunteers and hence
we have a difficult time getting to you even if there is fully compliant
application. I see you have attempted to comply with this process, but I still
have a few things to ask of you before I'll approve it.

There are a few files that are lacking a copyright and license notice from
what I saw. Mainly the xml files. The only files that should not have license
notices are the trivial files (less than 10 lines) and generated files. You
should also place a copyright for the sound files that you are using.

For more information follow this link:

http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html

logback.xml
Scacchi3d.mm
nbproject/findbug.settings
nbproject/genfiles.properties
nbproject/project.properties
nbproject/project.xml
src/name/bresciani/marco/jutils/rmicomm/Messaggi.properties
src/name/bresciani/marco/jutils/rmicomm/package.html

Either place the copyright and license notice inside these formats or in a
seperate README file:

src/name/bresciani/marco/scacchi3d/media/Checkmate.wav
src/name/bresciani/marco/scacchi3d/media/Splash.png

Please document where you get the Duke.png file from in the README file. I
know it's a Sun Java logo, but in order to help people what they can do with
the file, it helps to know where it came from.

The GNU GPL license which I found in lib/LICENSE-GPL.txt was hard to find and
it also was an older version than what is claimed to be used in your files.

Please use a complete verbatim copy of the license, which may be found at

 http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt

and place it the top level directory with the name COPYING or LICENSE.

The last thing I needed was to know if you are still interested in Savannah
hosting.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?9526>