[Savannah-register-public] [task #10168] Submission of GNU xorriso

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10168] Submission of GNU xorriso
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 23:42:18 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => karl

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Thomas -- I approved the project submission, it should be fully active
within a few hours.

I switched the license to GPLv3+ from GPLv2+, per our lengthy previous
conversations and your note here.

My understanding is that you won't be keeping the sources on savannah, just
using it to maintain the GNU web pages and other such purposes, which is
fine.

Thanks,
Karl

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?10168>