[Savannah-register-public] [task #9571] Submission of OKBot

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9571] Submission of OKBot
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 07:48:41 +0000

First of all, let me apologize for the ridiculously long delay in review.

Now to your submission:

1. It is recommended (though not required) that you put the license text into
a file named COPYING or LICENSE.

2. You have slightly different copyright headers in your source files.  I'd
recommend using unified form like this: "Copyright (C) Years Full Name <author
email>"

3. Every project bound to have some documentation sooner or later.  You have
put some text into `BookBot' file which I can understand as a substitute for
the customary README file.  The file is non-trivial so it is recommended to a
licensing notice too.  Savannah rules require that you use GFDL-compatible
license for this.  I believe adding "All documentation is licensed under the
terms of <license of your choice>" into README and putting the full license
text into COPYING.DOC or similarly named file should be enough.

Please let me know if you agree to make the above improvements and I'll
approve your project.

--
Regards,
Alex