[Savannah-register-public] [task #10315] Submission of LyXBlogger

From: Jack Desert
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10315] Submission of LyXBlogger
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 17:20:14 +0000

Regarding synchronized releases, I think something along those lines is a
good idea. At a minimum I'd like to make sure whatever versions of LyXBlogger
I put out have the latest stable release of eLyXer in them, for the benefit of
the user.

As for whether I'll want to roll a new version of LyXBlogger if nothing has
changed except a new version of eLyXer, I have mixed feelings about that. If
the changes made in eLyXer were significant from a blogging perspective, I'd
definitely roll a new release. But then again, some people may put more
elaborate formatting in their blogs than I do in mine.

As a fallback, there is an optional setup file in lyxblogger,
setup-no-elyxer.py which will leave the user's current elyxer installation
entirely alone. This would be useful for anyone using a newer version of
eLyXer than what came bundled with LyXBlogger.

I am open to suggestions regarding the best way to synchronize releases.

-Jack

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?10315>

  Mensaje enviado vai/por Savannah