[Savannah-register-public] [task #10260] Submission of GPSD

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10260] Submission of GPSD
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 20:28:56 +0000

Follow-up Comment #15:

Hi,

Sorry for the delay (mostly mine).

The conclusion of the legal team is that it's ok to include "a generally
known alternative designation of the owner" in the copyright notice, although
"this kind of notice could make it more difficult to prove in court that any
infringement was willful -- which would in turn make it difficult to obtain
statutory damages for the infringement", hence we don't recommend it.

I approved your project, you'll receive a mail confirmation shortly :)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?10260>

  Message posté via/par Savannah