[Savannah-register-public] [task #9475] Submission of Eads Time Series E

From: Damian Eads
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9475] Submission of Eads Time Series Extensions
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 07:34:00 +0000

You can implement the missing feature yourself and senme a patch. I suppose
you have the time and the will to contribute to z130 in the very same manner
as you had the time and the will to search something to criticize of that
project. Don't you?.

Google takes very little time, much less time than it takes to look at every
source file for "All Rights Reserved". I am an avid contributor and supporter
of many open source and free software projects. However, I do not contribute
to projects without tests or with poor documentation. Until the original
author (you) invests the time to bring the code up to a baseline, why should
others? Writing code without decent documentation violates the spirit of
collaborative software development. You are "philosophically pure" but that
only gets you so far.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?9475>