[Savannah-register-public] [task #10444] Submission of sim3d

From: Daniel Fiser
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10444] Submission of sim3d
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 11:28:03 +0000

Hi,
thanks for fast reply.

* README file created with license section
* I'm not sure how to deal with COPYING/COPYING.LESSER files. LGPL is defined
as GPL with exceptions, so I assumed that it's necessary to include both
licenses (COPYING = GPL, COPYING.LESSER = LGPL). It is described same way at
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html (if I did understand well).
* I added license notes to all files that are not generated (I hope I didn't
forget for any).
* I forgot that we have included binary data files in repository. Because we
didn't make these files we have to contact the original makers to approve some
open source license. It will be done until end of week and I will notice you
when it's finished.

Tarball with new version of code can be found at:
http://gitview.danfis.cz/sim?a=snapshot;id=d7e4d0c3f661865c8b2ad9716599f7bd0e25f919;format=tgz;

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?10444>