[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10565] Submission of Insidious Big

From: Roland Winkler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #10565] Submission of Insidious Big Brother Database
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 10:51:14 -0500

On Sat Aug 21 2010 Mario Castelán Castro wrote:
> I noticed some issues with the tarball you submited:
>
> Some files (Makefile, ChangeLog) lack licensing information and a copy
> of the GPL text is missing.

I added those in the attached tarball.  Also, I upgraded to GPL v3.
I hope the corrected version will be OK and I didn't forget
anything.

Please, note also that I've changed the email address under which I
can be reached for this project to <address@hidden>.

If possible, I'd like to have this project under CVS.

Please, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks for your help with this,

Roland