Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11076] Submission of rocketman

From: Johan Ceuppens
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11076] Submission of rocketman
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 20:01:20 +0200 (CEST)

Here is the fixed version:

http://soft.vub.ac.be/~jceuppen/games/rocketman-0.5.tar.gz

Love,
erana

On Mon, 30 May 2011, Alex Fernandez wrote:

            Assigned to:              joeliberty => alexfernandez

Follow-up Comment #2:

Hi erana,

I am evaluating your submission on behalf of Savannah, sorry for the delay.

* I miss a README file which specifies the license for the project as a whole
and for the binary images in particular.
* Some files lack copyright header, such as Bullet.java.

Can you provide an updated tarball so we can continue with the process?
Thanks!

 <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?11076>