[Savannah-register-public] [task #10968] Submission of Smart Society

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10968] Submission of Smart Society
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 21:21:56 +0000

                Category:        Project Approval => Approved Projects to be
Reviewed

Follow-up Comment #6:

Hi Kevin,

I think your willingness to work through the issues posted is enough to
proceed from here. There is no need to rewrite someone else's code or use a
different library. But ideally you should not include xajax or any other
foreign code in our repository; the build script should look for it or (as a
lesser evil) download it if necessary.

So you can work from within Savannah I am approving your submission. I will
leave this task open so we can recheck again some other time that the code is
compliant with our hosting requirements, OK? Welcome, and have fun!

I've approved your project--welcome on board! :-)

You'll receive a mail notification with further instructions shortly.

--
Happy hacking!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?10968>