[Savannah-register-public] [task #11225] Submission of ReCaged

From: Mats Wahlberg
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11225] Submission of ReCaged
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:51:34 +0000

I am thrilled to see the project being accepted. Thank you!

May I ask if you have had the time to look at the mentioned files (such as
"data/objects/misc/box/README", "data/teams/Nemesis/cars/Venom/README" and
"data/internal.conf" ), which do not contain any copyright header, and found
them to be acceptable anyway (due to their short size)?

Or would it be preferable to make all of these files all-permissive? If so,
I'd like to know if I should take any special precaution with the README files
that specify the licensing for media files, so that the all-permissive license
of the README is not confused with the (gpl or compatible) license of the
media files?

You have probably already looked at all the files and found them acceptable.
If so I apologize for this unnecessary comment and I once again thank you for
approving the project.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?11225>