[Savannah-register-public] [task #11002] Submission of Lustre

From: Ben Asselstine
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #11002] Submission of Lustre
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:17:24 +0000

I've also seen the "All Rights Reserved" text in free software.  Upon
questioning the authors (not these authors) they say that it refers to
copyright.  Even under copyleft, all of the rights and privileges of copyright
on the work are reserved by the copyright holders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_rights_reserved

Although it's confusing at first glance, the phrase is another a way of saying
"hey, my copyrights matter", which is certainly the case for free software.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?11002>