[Savannah-register-public] [task #12199] Submission of FotoPreProcessor

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12199] Submission of FotoPreProcessor
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 12:58:45 +0000

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 100%

Follow-up Comment #3:

Hi,

the way you uploaded the new tarball is fine. Now it meets all requirements.
I'm approving your project.

Additionally I'm changing the project license field from "GNU General Public
License v2 or later (GNU General Public License v3)" to "GNU General Public
License v3 or later". Probably you missed that item in the license list. If
this action is not appropriate I can change it back.

This beside, welcome to Savannah and have a good time with it (and its other
users)!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12199>