[Savannah-register-public] [task #12216] Submission of GNU/Linux text mo

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12216] Submission of GNU/Linux text mode single user editor
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:44:37 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3:

Hi,

you are right. I was too sloppy reading your submission. I'm sorry that I made
these false assumptions. It was never my intention to anger you. I hope you
are still willing to take use of Savannah, despite this one error of mine.

This aside, I'm now finished looking over the tarball. I found that not all
files contain copyright and license headers. All nontrivial files longer than
10 lines are copyrightable and need these headers. The files which are missing
these are configure.ac and Makefile.in in autoconf/, all .txt and .sl files,
!readme.1st, as well as getfd.c, j2s.h, keys.h, main_k.c and Makefile.in in
src/. You can just use the same headers as found in the source files which
contain one, given that you adjust the copyright of course.

If you want more information on license and copyright headers, I recommend
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html and
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html

Some people prefer to use a different license for their documentation, e.g.
GNU LGPL or a permissive license. However, this is only a thought I want to
pass to you. I'm not pursuing you to change anything.

Please attach an updated tarball to this tracker once you are done. Your
project should then be accepted and activated.

Best regards.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12216>