[Savannah-register-public] [task #12640] Submission of BFGMiner

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12640] Submission of BFGMiner
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 11:51:50 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alip2890

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

thanks for submitting your project to Savannah! I'm evaluating your submission
and found the following issues:

Not all copyrightable files contain a copyright and license notice. These are
some source files, most header files and some other files.  You can find an
incomplete list at the end of this message.  Please add copyright and license
to those files.

There is the file adl_functions.h with an invalid copyright notice. The year
is missing.  Please add the correct year.

There are some binary files in the bitstreams directory.  Apparently the
accompanying source files are in Git repository. However, all source files
need to be included in your distribution.  Therefore please include the
missing source files in your distribution.

You already mentioned the GPL-2 only files. This is indeed an issue. We have
to wait for the minor contributor to reassign his work under GPL-2-or-later
before I can accept the project.

And as last: There are some files which say “All rights reserved”.  I'm
currently discussing on address@hidden whether this is
problematic or not.  You will hear from me.

In the meantime you might already update your files and upload a new tarball
at the bottom of the task page
<https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12640#attached>.

Best regards.

Files with missing copyright and license notices:

sha256_cryptopp.c sha256_via.c adl.h bench_block.h compat.h deviceapi.h
driver-cpu.h driver-opencl.h dynclock.h elist.h findnonce.h fpgautils.h
icarus-common.h jtag.h logging.h miner.h ocl.h scrypt.h util.h
The example files, java file, autogen.sh, configure.ac, Makefile.am,
make-release, mknsis.sh, scrypt121016.cl, files in ccan, files in libblkmaker
(also configure.ac and Makefile.am), a file in openwrt

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12640>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah