[Savannah-register-public] [task #12640] Submission of BFGMiner

From: Luke Dashjr
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12640] Submission of BFGMiner
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 02:44:59 +0000

Follow-up Comment #10, task #12640 (project administration):

I'm uploading my latest source release in case you'd like to go over it.
I believe I've addressed all the copyright concerns EXCEPT possibly the minor
contributors by authors who do not respond. For that, I've added a comment to
clarify my current position on the legality of relicensing them under the
GPLv3 - IMO, it's pretty reasonable, but I'm not sure if that will be
sufficient for Savannah. Can't hurt to ask, I guess.
If not, I guess I'll have to keep waiting until they respond or I get the time
to strip out the code they wrote. :(

Either way, please let me know.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12640>