Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12712] Submission of games2d

From: Joan Lledó
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12712] Submission of games2d
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 12:35:49 +0200

Hello Alexandru,

as Karl have said in his answer to your submission, there's no problem using the public domain, so we can approve your project now. But if you want to change the license, there's no need to start a new submission, just upload a new tarball with new license notices.

To help us better keep track of your registration, please remember to answer through the tracker's web interface.

Thank you!

Al 24/08/13 21:44, En/na Alexandru Cojocaru ha escrit:
I changed my mind about the licence, I would like to use the GPLv3 instead.
Do I need to resubmit the package?

(Sorry for the inconvenience.)