[Savannah-register-public] [task #13073] Submission of Weapon Factory

From: Stephane Rochoy
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13073] Submission of Weapon Factory
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 12:59:57 +0000

Hi Joan,

For the doc/ folder, most of the content was generated documentation so I just
removed it. Just handbook.info and doxygen.conf are kept. handbook.info was
already containing the licence header, and now, doxygen.conf contain it too.

For the data/ folder, I though it would be ok to document the licencing in the
README file. But anyway, I added a licencing header to the text (.cfg) and XML
files (.imageset, .looknfeel, .scheme, .layout and .font). I cannot add it to
the key-bindings/*.list files as no comment character is supported for now.

At submission I forgot to mention the following dependencies:

- Boost 1.54, Boost Software License;
- and OIS 1.3, zlib/libpng License.

Thanks for your time,

Stephane