[Savannah-register-public] [task #13189] Submission of devilspie2

From: Joan Lledó
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13189] Submission of devilspie2
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 08:19:03 +0000

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 100%

Follow-up Comment #3:

Hi!

this one works!

I've seen you didn't add a Copyright notice to some files, for instance:
README, Changelog... Every file more than 10 lines long is considered non
trivial and must include the license header. For the CangeLog, you must add
the notice at the end of the file. Please, see
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToGetYourProjectApprovedQuickly/ for
further information.

Anyway, I'm approving your project. Please, remember to make the changes
above.

Regards.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13189>

  Missatge enviat a través de/per Savannah