[Savannah-register-public] [task #13738] Submission of Blimp WebSocket S

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13738] Submission of Blimp WebSocket Server
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 19:57:09 +0000

Hi Emiliano!

There are still a couple of issues with your package.  Before we can
approve it, the following changes must be made:

* Put appropriate copyright notices[0] in the following files.

  demo/demo.html
  blimp/src/ar/wss/wssClient.java
  blimp/src/ar/wss/wssMessage.java
  blimp/src/ar/wss/wssServer.java
  blimp/src/ar/wss/window/StdTableGUI.java
  blimp/src/ar/wss/window/blimpGui.java

* Rename the file LICENSE.txt to 'COPYING'.

Please, once these changes are made upload an updated version of your
package so we can proceed with the evaluation process.

Thank you for choosing Savannah.

Footnotes:

[0] http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13738>