[Savannah-register-public] [task #13760] Submission of Chat Script

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13760] Submission of Chat Script
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 16:23:59 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => oitofelix

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hello Ifeanyi,

I'm the Savannah hacker handling this registration.  I'd like to hear
a more detailed explanation of about your package.  What is its
purpose?  How does it work?  Does it work by itself or does it depend
on any other software besides PHP?  Is it generally useful or is it
intended for specific circumstances and narrow use cases?

Furthermore, in order for us to continue the evaluation process we
need you clear up some licensing issues with your package.

- Put appropriate copyright[0] and license[1] notices in the following
  files.

   public_html/comments2.php
   public_html/create.php
   public_html/index.php
   public_html/delete9.php

- Include a copy of the desired license as a top-level plain text
  file.  Remember that the license must be GPL+ compatible.  Consider
  using the GNU AGPLv3+[2].

Footnotes:

[0]
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html#Copyright-Notices