Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13965] Submission of bash-core

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13965] Submission of bash-core
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 22:45:10 GMT

There's no problem in keeping the submission open as long as you want.

I feel compelled (unfortunately :) to say that I still find the name
"bash-core" highly misleading.  Any normal person looking at that name
would assume it was the core of bash, i.e., the fundamental
implementation.  It's the core of your work, not the core of bash
itself.  Anyway, a secondary issue for sure ... --karl