[Savannah-register-public] [task #14039] Submission of Terminocheck

From: Félicien PILLOT
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14039] Submission of Terminocheck
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 07:44:08 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Hugh,

My apologies for the late response, I didn't see your comment (and I wasn't
warned by email, which is strange).
So:
* of course I can change the name -- even if I thought it was cool :)  Do you
think something like "checkterms", or "lexicalcheck" would be better ? If you
have other propositions, I would be glad to hear them.
* It would be very kind of you if you could send me a diff ! I would like in
particular to see where I did mistakes in my copyright notice... Sorry for my
poor English, I am trying to do my best.
* I have added your proposition in the ABOUT file, and
* I replaced the uploaded file by a correct .tar.gz archive

The new package is an improved version, I revised the source code and added
some features, but it is not working 100% well for the moment. I also added an
"examples" folder, where user can test the script without damaging personal
files.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14039>