[Savannah-register-public] Pinging a submission process [task #14152]

From: Stefan Vargyas
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Pinging a submission process [task #14152]
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 05:27:09 -0700

Dear admins,

Two weeks ago I made an initial submission of a recent project of mine,
Path-Set. Today, while still waiting to receive an answer from you, I
noticed that my messages (two of them -- since last week I uploaded a
revised Path-Set) aren't listed on the 'savannah-register-public' list
archives.

My guess is that the submission process got into an inconsistent state
-- which led you guys to not notice my attempts. Please have a look at
the situation described and let me know about the real status of it.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Stefan Vargyas.