[Savannah-register-public] [task #14517] Submission of Debbugs for GNU

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14517] Submission of Debbugs for GNU
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 09:02:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Pavel,

Indeed there's quite a bit of cleanup to do as you suggest, and we'll do some
of it before checking it in a Git repo.  The details are still being discussed
at <https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=26380#11> though, so I would
appreciate if we could omit these issues from the review.

Regarding copyright notices, this piece of software only contains lightweight
modifications to the upstream Debbugs.  I agree that it is not following best
practices in that respect, but again, this is something we inherit from, and I
think we'd rather not diverge too much from upstream.

WDYT?

Thanks,
Ludo'.

PS: Cc'ing Glenn Morris who knows these matters much better than I do!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14517>