[Savannah-register-public] [task #14542] Submission of MemPool library

From: Pavel Kharitonov
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14542] Submission of MemPool library
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 08:44:30 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to:                    None => ineiev

Follow-up Comment #1:

First, your submission says 'the GPLv2+ + eCos exception',
but your files refer to the GPLv3. By the way, have you ever read
section (3) of the GPLv3? It has nothing to do with distributing
source code. And this is where we come to a dark corner:
how should the eCos exception apply to software under the GPLv3
(and later versions)? Is that section of the GPLv2 still in effect?
But those files are not under the GPLv2 any more.

On the other hand, I can only see your and FSF's copyright
notices in your code; perhaps the FSF will be willing
to re-release it under the LGPLv3+ or some other unambiguous license.

What did gnueval say? What do you think?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14542>