[Savannah-register-public] [task #14605] Submission of FreeLarn

From: Adam Bilbrough
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14605] Submission of FreeLarn
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 13:39:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Ineiev,

The legal grounds would be that the majority of the code is now my own, except
places where the code is less than or equal to 20 or so lines, which I
understand not to be significant for copyright purposes.

I actually put that copyright header for Noah Morgan there myself, as the
story, spells, monsters and the setting is still the original as I only
changed code and not the 'ideas'.  Maybe I should clarify it as ideas instead
of a copyright statement?

Of course, some parts of the original code remain, but it is a minority.  The
original copyright holder died some 20 years ago.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14605>