[Savannah-register-public] [task #14592] Submission of Eu Sou Mestre

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14592] Submission of Eu Sou Mestre
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 21:28:57 -0400 (EDT)

If the non-free software JavaScript wouldn't exist, then that means that they
would probably use simple HTML forms to do what they are doing (which is
doable, but they insist on forcing non-free JS).

If they do switch to using HTML forms, then this script isn't needed anymore.

If, for some reason, they change something that as a result makes the script
misbehave, the web site visitor/guest/user can exercise the essential software
freedoms to control the script as he wishes, this also includes contacting or
hiring someone to make adaptations.

Additionally, as far as my development/programming knowledge goes, I see HTML
forms (and HTTP requests: either through these forms, through JS, or through
direct URLs) as calls to APIs, although the API in this context isn't publicly
documented, and the required things are taken from what *would be* executed
(this project assumes that the user has either GNU LibreJS or NoScript
enabled).

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14592>