[Savannah-register-public] [task #14618] Submission of Gedalecin

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14618] Submission of Gedalecin
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 12:00:36 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you; however, save/gedalecin.db still seems to lack notices.

Also, I'd like to realize how you follow the licenses
of files in imgs/: some of them are under GPLv2+, other
under CC BY 3.0, some use LGPLv2.1+. Could you elaborate
what specific options of those licenses you use in order
to distribute the files in your package?

> The only file without it is COPYING.txt that contains GNU GPL text.

Why, the GPL does contain the notices:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14618>