[Savannah-register-public] [task #14999] Submission of GTK+ Internet Rad

From: Ole Aamot
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14999] Submission of GTK+ Internet Radio Locator
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 07:08:08 -0400 (EDT)

I completed gtk-internet-radio-locator and want to integrate it into the GNU
project.

I am not jumping the GNOME project since GNOME Foundation provides free
development resources on gitlab.gnome.org.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk-internet-radio-locator
https://download.gnome.org/sources/gtk-internet-radio-locator/0.0/gtk-internet-radio-locator-0.0.3.tar.xz

I managed to port girl to gnome-internet-radio-locator and update
gnome-meta-build world with GTK+ 3.0, libchamplain and GNOME Maps.

GNU and GNOME is the biggest win in computer software history and free for
all.

I ported gnome-internet-radio-locator to gtk-internet-radio-locator, that will
require GTK+ 4.0 and command line options for listening to free Internet radio
on a computer with an Internet connection, a sound card and
headphones/loudspeakers.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk-internet-radio-locator
https://download.gnome.org/sources/gtk-internet-radio-locator/0.0/gtk-internet-radio-locator-0.0.3.tar.xz

See https://home.nuug.no/~ole/GNOME2018.pdf for a presentation.

Enjoy Free Internet Radio from around the world!

Best,
Ole

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14999>

  Message sent via Savannah