[Savannah-register-public] [task #14667] Submission of Advanced Gtk+ Seq

From: JoëlKrähemann
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14667] Submission of Advanced Gtk+ Sequencer Library
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 20:14:07 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #52, task #14667 (project administration):

Hi Ineiev,

I would love to provide a 10 band peaking equalizer. Much of the work was done
so far, except the relaying algorithm.

http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/gsequencer.git/tree/ags/audio/recall/ags_eq10_audio_signal.c?h=2.0.x#n193

^^ this function is going to be fixed because it is not what I want.

I tried to contact the author of:

https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~jos/filters/Peaking_Equalizers.html

But without any response, so far. Do you think it is safe to use his finding
and rewrite it as a GSequencer effect processor?

I am unsure about because it is more than just a+b (this is actual how you mix
audio buffers). Else, do you know anyone able to provide me some basics that
we can reuse?

I have a lot to do in view of the beta release, at worst case I am going to
derive my own equalizer algorithm.

thank you,
Joël

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14667>