[Savannah-register-public] [task #15275] Submission of "mklauncher"

From: José Francisco Arévalo
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15275] Submission of "mklauncher"
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 18:43:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hello *Ineiev * thanks for replying.

----
*Ineiev*

_I'm afraid it would be hard for you to follow Savannah hosting
requirements._
----

We believe that we are fulfilling all of "Savannah hosting requirements" :

* "mklauncher" is for free operating systems *(GPL)*.

* "mklauncher" does not depend on any commercial software *free software
only*.

* "mklauncher" does not use non-free file formats.

* "mklauncher" Only point people to commercial support offerings from
"fedoramedia.cf", out of "Savannah".

According to "Savannah hosting requirements"
<https://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php> this is legal :

----
*Advertisements*

_In general, you may not advertise anything commercial on a site hosted here.
*However, as exceptions, you can point people to commercial support offerings
for your free software project,* and you can mention fan items about your free
software project that you sell directly to the users._
----

* "mklauncher" is labeled how "free software".

* "mklauncher" solicits donations at a site outside of "Savannah".

This is with the purpose that "mklauncher" do not be abandoned due to lack of
financing. We believe that the "Savannah" regulation is compatible with
donations and this is legal.

----
*Ineiev*

_ It seems to me you are too used to call the GNU/Linux operating system
Linux._
----

Sorry. This is a small syntax error, we are going to proceed to change all the
"Linux" strings for *"GNU/Linux"*. Then we will create a new package "tar.gz".

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15275>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/