[task #15583] Submission of Mu (Miscellaneous Utilities)

From: Asher Gordon
Subject: [task #15583] Submission of Mu (Miscellaneous Utilities)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 15:09:25 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #12, task #15583 (project administration):

Also, just to clarify, when I said "I'd like to prohibit the inclusion of my
documentation with non-free documentation [...]" I meant that ideally I would
do that, but since it goes against Savannah's requirements I wouldn't. And
since the GFDL doesn't allow converting regular sections into invariant ones,
I could release under the GPL and GFDL without any changes or special
conditions.

So keeping that in mind, you might reconsider hosting my project. But again,
if you'd rather not, that's fine, but I thought you might not have understood
the situation fully.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15583>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/