Re: [task #15602] Submission of dungeon-mode

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: Re: [task #15602] Submission of dungeon-mode
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 15:01:35 -0500

Hi.

The only references to "open source" that I can find are within our Savannah hosting application.
These were simple human errors in crafting the application pros, which is pretty clear looking at our license, sources and FSF Directory page.

$ grep -ir 'source' * | grep open
Docs/marketing.org:    an open-source alternative to encourage the free intermixing of
Docs/savannah-app.org:  4. Evangelize open-source and GNU and drive adaptation by gamers by
Docs/savannah-app.org:     providing a single open source platform e.g., whether for
Docs/savannah-app.org:  8. If otherwise successful, enhance the GNU open-source tool-chain

Thank you and please let me know anything needed or helpful to considering dungeon-mode for inclusion on Savannah..

-Cowin